A friendly club with a licensed bar, spacious hall, excellent dance floor, ample parking and free wifi.
Hiam Sports and Social Club Hall Hire
The spacious hall is available for hire for weddings, christenings, parties etc.
Features include ample parking, large hall, free wifi, excellent dance floor and reasonably priced bar.
Hire of Hall and Club Facilities
The hall is available to hire for private parties subject to the conditions below. Please read these conditions carefully and check the availability of your required date before submitting an application. Note that no booking is
confirmed until the application has been approved by the committee and the appropriate deposit paid.
Conditions of Hire
- Application must be submitted to the committee on the proper form well in advance of the desired date of hire.
- The signatory on the form will be held personally responsible for payment of all the required fees and any losses or damages incurred by the club as a result of the hire agreement.
- Applications for charitable events will only be considered from fully paid up members of the club.
- 18 or 21st birthday parties or any event which could lead to contravention of the licensing laws will not be considered under any circumstances.
- Under 16's will only be admitted if accompanied by an adult who will be responsible for their behaviour at all times whilst on the premises.
- At all times, the bar staff and/or any committee members present have the power to control the levels of music and to eject any person behaving in an antisocial manner.
- If required and convenient to the club, the hirer may request early access to arrange the hall for the function.
- The hirer will be held responsible in leaving the premises as they found them and may request access for clearing up the following morning subject to availability.
- All breakages and damages will be charged to the hirer.
- Where applicable, a corkage charge of £l.OO per bottle Will apply to drinks brought in to the club by prior arrangement.
- The hire rates* from June 2012 will be as follows (There is currently no VAT):
All prices include heating, cleaning, small kitchen facilities and bar staff.
Barbecue catering is available, prices on request.
The times given are a guide only and any extra hours requiring bar staff are negotiable.
|Type of event ||Guide times ||Cost* ||Members Discount ||Members Price* ||Deposit Required
|Wedding Receptions ||1100 - 2400 || £240|| £40|| £200||£100
|Other Private Parties ||1800 - 2400 ||£120 ||£20 ||£100 ||£100
|Hire by the Hour (per hour) ||N/A ||£25 ||£5 ||£20 ||£50
|Charitable Events ||1800 - 2400 ||N/A ||N/A ||£50 ||£50
- Upon receipt of approval from the committee, the required deposit must be paid to the club within one week to secure the hire. This deposit will be refunded one week after the date of hiring less any deductions for damages,
- The full hire fee must be paid to the club no less than 4 weeks before the date Of hire. Any cancellation after this date may result in the forfeit of the deposit and possibly a proportion of the hire fee at the committee's
Hire Application Form